We have filled this vacancy.
Our client is a busy Interior Design Consultancy looking to expand by taking on an experienced Showhome Designer. Working with independent builders and national builders you will be producing showhouses across the country.
Key day-to-day tasks will include:
- Developing initial ideas and acquiring key information about potential projects, discussing requirements in detail with clients and setting project schedules
- Sourcing and specifying products and materials according to set budgets
- Researching and gathering information relating to the project
- Producing comprehensive mood boards for presentation to clients
- Having responsibility for multiple projects from design through to installation and styling
- Preparing detailed working drawings, designs, plans and schemes
- Supervising work at the design stage and on site
- Keeping up to date with new developments and design trends within the industry
- Working closely with the Design Director to create design concepts
- A creative and imaginative designer with a minimum of one years interior design experience
- Experience with InDesign, Photoshop, Excel and Word
- A full, clean driving licence
- An eye for design and colour with good 3D and spatial awareness
- The ability to visualise concepts and explain them to others
- Strong organisational skills, to ensure each project is completed on time and within budget
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Project management skills, including the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team on multiple projects
This is a great opportunity to work in a small team with creative input. To apply, please forward a copy of your CV together with examples of your work (quoting ref V03396).